Warning: Undefined variable $commenttitle in /home/christia/public_html/dublinhandball.com/wp-content/plugins/facebook-comments-plugin/class-frontend.php on line 88
Dublin International Handball Club (DIHC) is seeking a driven student with interest in marketing and looking for some hands on work experience. DIHC is growing and, with our growth, we need assistance in facilitating our marketing efforts and online presence.
If you want to develop these skills:
– Content marketing
– Newsletter and email marketing
– Basic HTML
– Video and photo editing
– Social Media
– Interviewing and surveys
As you see the list is long. We are sure you have something to contribute with and that we have more to add.
What we would like from you:
– 10-20 hours a month
– Keen on learning
– Thrilled that you are not working with a case study, but a real life scenario.
What we can offer:
– Interacting with club members will give you a substantial network and connections into many of the large employers in Ireland.
– When you have nailed the gig we will give you one of the best references you have ever seen!
– LinkedIn project, references and endorsements!
– High-fives and invitation to training + nights out.
Length of position:
– We suspect you can do this job in a few months, but we will be happy to keep you as long as you feel you have some to learn or add.
If you feel this is right for you or have questions, just send us a short mail on firstname.lastname@example.org to Christian Petersen.
More information about DIHC can be found on www.dublinhandball.com, which might also make you realize why we need your help!