Dublin International Handball Club (DIHC) is seeking a driven sports student with interest in some hands on work experience. DIHC is growing and, with our growth, we need assistance in facilitating our teams.
If you want to develop these skills:
– Training a male and female team.
– Coaching male and female individuals.
– Basic Training principles
The list is long. We are sure you have something to contribute with and we have more to add.
What we would like from you:
– 2-3 hours a week
– Keen on learning and applying your knowledge.
– Thrilled that you got your own guinea pigs for testing ideas and theories.
What we can offer:
– interacting with club members will give you a substantial network and connections into many of the large employers in Ireland.
– when you have nailed the gig we will give you one of the best references you have ever seen!
– LinkedIn project, references and endorsements!
– high-fives and invitation to nights out.
– We will support any efforts on becoming a certified coach!
If you feel this is right for you or have questions, just send us a short mail on email@example.com to Christian Petersen or Boris Selak.
More information about DIHC can be found on www.dublinhandball.com, which might also make you realize why we need your help!